"A super compact, ultra reliable marine PC with powerful 5th generation Intel processor, solid state hard drive and direct DC operation – ideal for use with demanding 3D navigation programs"
Thinking about adding a PC to your boat? Digital Yacht's new Aqua Compact Pro PC really does fit in the palm of your hand! Space is always at a premium on board and despite its slim line 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm dimensions, the Aqua PC packs in a powerful 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptional graphics performance for the latest 3D charting and HD navigation programs. It's the perfect partner for applications like Maxsea TimeZero – even with radar and 3D overlays.
So why a PC on board? The number one, compelling reason to add a PC to your boat's navigation and communication system is amazing value. Equipped with navigation software, a PC turns into a full function chart plotter. A PC also offers more powerful functionality than a dedicated MFD with the ability to install software for lots of applications from navigation to entertainment, email communications, weather and internet connectivity. PCs are also up-dateable as new applications become available.
The Adapt Compact Pro utilises a 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptionally fast HD5500 graphics for modern 3D charting and radar overlay applications. Its fitted with 8GB ram and has plenty of connectivity with built in wifi and blue tooth plus USB3 technology.
* The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like Adrena, MaxSea and Expedition
* Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 20W power consumption
* Latest 5th Generation Intel i3 processor with HD5500 graphics
* 8GB DDR3 1600MHz SO-DIMM memory and super fast 120GB solid state drive
* Dual HDMI video out for two independent monitors (mini HDMI and Display Port)
* Built-in 802.11AC wifi, Ethernet and BlueTooth communications
* 4 x USB 3 ports
* Windows 10 64 bit operating system
* Just 115mm x 110mm x 50mm
* Easy installation with supplied mounting bracket