Revolutionary mid-layer garments that combine Zhik's Xeflex® radiant barrier technology with compression resistant vertically lapped insulation to provide high levels of thermal insulation and breathability with minimal weight. The Xeflex® technology reflects radiant body heat that is not normally insulated by conventional fibre or down insulations while the vertically lapped insulation resists wind compression thereby maintaining insulation in all sailing conditions. The highly water repellent composite provides class-leading levels of breathability allowing the garments to be worn over an extremely broad range of conditions, allowing base layers and high performance waterproof/breathable shells to function as intended.
* Xeflex® radiant barrier provides superior warmth and breathability with minimal weight
* Highly water resistant and breathable construction designed specifically for offshore sailing conditions
* Vertically lapped insulation provides excellent wind compression resistance to maintain warmth in harsh conditions
* Asymmetrical front zip provides improved comfort underneath jackets
* Reziseal® compatible collar and water-resistant stretch cuffs designed to provide warm and comfort
* Fleece lined hand warming pockets
Se hele utvalget fra innovative Zhik: ZHIK KATALOG (pdf)