Denne tynne spandex shortsen anbefales brukt over våtdrakter for å beskytte våtdrakten mot unødvendig slitasje.
Zhik Eco Spandex shorts provide comfort and everyday UPF 50+ sun protection in the warmest of conditions on the water. The incredibly lightweight coverage combined with 3D body panelling allow for a dynamic and comfortable fit which conforms to the body as you move.
Feel the freedom in the Zhik Eco Spandex range. Unrestricted movement and incredibly lightweight coverage combined with 3D body panelling means the garment becomes one with you, conforming to your body as you move. Made from Recycled Repreve® nylon, the high gauge knit has an elongation of over 200%, yet always returns to its original shape, while remaining soft and supple for the lifetime of the garment.
What is Repreve® Recycled Nylon? Repreve® is the world’s number one brand of recycled performance fiber. The fibers are created from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste. The result is a performance fiber that contains unique properties including moisture wicking, water repellency, and adaptive warming and cooling. They are also certified and traceable.
- 100% recycled Repreve® Nylon fabric
- Slim profile drop-in pocket
- Waistband and continuous drawcord lock the garment to your body
- 3D crotch design (mens)
- 240gsm with added elastane for stretch and shape retention
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- High elongation 4-way stretch fabric
- Super Soft and cooling to the touch
- 3D body panelling with key seam placement and anti-rash flatlock stitching
- Raw edge for minimal bulk and uninhibited stretch
- Critically Bar-Tacked at junctions and seams ends